Last Updated 19th March 2020
To Our Valued Customers,
Like us, you have most likely been following news of the COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) outbreak. As you consider booking future travel or making changes to existing reservations, I am sure anticipation about the current situation has weighed on your mind during this uncertain time.
First, and most important, please know the health and wellbeing of you, your families and our Loch Ness team is our top priority. We want you to feel confident as you holiday with us, and we remain diligent in our commitment to providing a safe environment for all who visit our properties. As a result, we’ve taken enhanced measures with our on-site cleaning procedures and Team Member education. These include:
- Reviewing and continuing to implement sanitation procedures across our properties.
- Providing hand sanitizer in convenient locations for you, your families, guests and Team Members.
- Establishing handshake-free policies to help reduce the spread of germs.
- Enhancing education and training on cleaning products as provided by our supply companies.
- Asking General Managers to verify that correct cleaning products are being used in each area.
- Identifying high-touch areas, such as doors, handles and front desks, and implementing additional cleaning measures.
- Redistributing staff to ensure maximum cleaning is occurring during high-volume timeframes.
We are closely monitoring updates on the situation from local, national and international health authorities, including the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Government. We recommend that you, your families and guests do the same.
This public health situation is a complex, ever-changing one. As the situation evolves daily, so too may our response. We’ve created an updates page on our website to help you stay informed on any property status changes, while also serving as a resource for any travel advisories or restrictions. We will do our best to provide any important updates and information as promptly as we can. We will also reach out directly to you and guests if any property status changes take place that may impact your stays.
We are prepared to navigate through these challenging circumstances with your safety at the forefront of everything we do. Please be safe and take all necessary steps to ensure your safety and wellbeing, as well as those of your families, guests and friends.
We look forward to serving you soon.